Hello,

We are Patricia and Cristina (P&C), two cousins from Spain with a big dream, becoming fashion bloggers and designers. Totally in love with fashion. We always thought about doing a blog with our personal style and how affect fashion in our life. Hope you like our blog and please follow us. We are starting in the fashion world, so please mention us in the social networks. Thank you with LOVE...




martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

In love with Brandy Melville




     No me lo puedo creer pero me acabo de enterar que van a poner una tienda de Brandy Melville en Madrid por fin. Ya me podré comprar ropa Brandy en enero que me escapo a Madrid unos dias. ¿Habéis visto la nueva colección? Chulísima. Ahora solo falta que pongan una tienda en Las Palmas de Gran Canaria y ya me haréis feliz BRANDY.

     I can´t believe it, but I've heard that a new store of Brandy Melville is coming to Madrid finally. Now I can buy Brandy clothes in January because I'll go to Madrid a few days. Have you seen the new collection?
Stunning. Now I just need a Brandy Melville store in Las Palmas of Gran Canaria and BRANDY you're going to make me happy.


  


               

2 comentarios:

  1. OMG!!! I'm so excited about this new opening! congrats girls u r awwwwesome!
    the clothes of drandy are very expensive aren`t it??

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh thank you so much, yes we are superexcited!!! No, we think it's not that expensive maybe some sweaters are much expensive but dresses and skirts we think it has a nice price. Kisses.

      Eliminar